Mansur Gavriel Bucket Bag? Nop, esta es de Kenneth Cole.. pero la pega!

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Credits: Who What Wear

pinterest

pinterest



Me dirijo a ustedes en español.  Para ver si me funciona, si me sale escribir como hablo y que se me entienda.  Tengo pánico porque si cuando hablo no se me entiende, entonces, AYALA!

En fin, este post es un poquito sobre las tremendamente correteadas carteras Mansur Gavriel y cómo, de repente, podemos obviar la importancia del logo y su escasez para lograr el look que estas proponen.

OJO, si insisten, las tienen en la versión inglesa de Net-a-Porter.  Solo entren a la página y en los settings cambién a United Kingdom y listo.  Disclaimer:  Solo para expertos comprando por internet.  Ciao, suerte, me avisan!

....
In english
Up top I state that I am addressing my readers in Spanish.  I admit I am scared because, even if it´s how I speak, when I speak, I am greatly misunderstood.

The thing is, this Kenneth Cole bag in the pic, can be styled as the highly coveted and sold out Mansur Gavriel bags.  Seriously, we can deffinitelly work the look, if we are able to ignore the logo and the envy its scarcity provoques.

If you insist though, I shall direct you guys to the English Net-a-Porter site where they have a few styles available.  If you are an experienced internet buyer, you can get them by following these directions: go to the home page, change the county settings on the top left to United Kingdom and GO!















































No comments :

Post a Comment