Sport Trend for the TENNIS FAN

Monday, June 30, 2014




                                                                                                                                     Gino Rovetto




As a thirty something I can attest, reality bites.  It is imperative to keep hemlines and punk-ness in the correct end of the spectrum.  Forever 21 is no longer targeting me as a customer but I am still agile enough to go inside while staying out of the trenches as bully rants crossfire between the crop tops and neon aisles.  

Dressing young, but not junior-esque, must be a thought-out process.  When in doubt, I always turn to my caped hero, Mr. Black.  Since black is the undisputed commander of elegance, then make the call and interpret the younger trend with black... or white, I love white.





http://rstyle.me/n/juzamba58f




























No comments :

Post a Comment