GREEK MYTHOLOGY IN FASHION

Tuesday, June 10, 2014



















Fashion is giving us another chance.  The wings that Icarus squandered are being handed to us, giving us the ability to take flight again!  I searched Wikipedia to get the story straight.  In short, the thing is, Icarus was handed a pair of wings to make a great escape.   He was warned to only fly in between the sea and the sun; i.e. between the waters of complacency and the heat of overconfidence, but he got carried away.  He reached for the skies and the Sun melted his wings.  

All I can do is pray: "Aphrodite, Goddess of love, beauty, desire and pleasure, please, please, please, I promise I´ll fly right in the middle.  I will kinda like myself, but not too much, and I will give myself a push everyday... now, are they in my oracular prophesy?"





















No comments :

Post a Comment