DO YOU LIKE SURPRISES? BEWARE OF THE STIRRUP PANT

Thursday, May 8, 2014






Fotos from Pinterest.


The control freak in me reacts terribly to surprises.  A gesture that should evoke feelings of gratitude, delight, and awe only serves to stupefy me cold and on the spot.  My survival instinct tells me that only I know what´s best for me, therefore, I become suspicious of someone else making the same predicament as an act of love.  I will work on this, making a habit of being spontaneous, for living a less planned-out life is supposed to be healthy for you.  Seriously, no cheating allowed.   Planning spontaneous outbursts counts only as an oxymoron.  So, to relinquish control so that others can interfere, would be a mayor paradigm change.    Besides, people are genuinely interested in extending a pleasurable reaction in me and that is more than enough to elicit a feeling of awe in me.












No comments :

Post a Comment