PHOTO PRINTS: INSTAGRAM PRINTS

Tuesday, April 8, 2014


I thought Instagram was cool until I got my Firebox order!  24 Instagram prints inside the coolest envelope with a mini Sharpie pen included to fire away with notes and inspiration on the bottom space -just like a Polaroid.  





I also ordered two of these frames that include 16 pictures in a poster format; one for each of my kids because it became impossible to edit out anymore.    




I had no idea what to do with my favorite picture! I took it to Super Poster and made a picture box with wide vignettes to give the photo a trinket style for a wall of mixed art. 







I can´t wait to get one of these! A mini projector for Instagram pictures from Projecteo.  Great as thank-you gifts, corporate gifting, or to send to a relative far away.
Photo from A Night Owl Blog.





And if you are in a DIY mood here´s wonderful Instagram Collage you can make from 4*6 prints from Blythe Ponytail Parades.






Instagram photo book by Keepsy.  Psst.. great tear-jerking guy-to-girl gift.








1 comment :