EASTER PREP

Monday, March 31, 2014







So we are huge Easter Bunny fans in my house!  My parenting style is to shy away from the debate of whether to celebrate this super important Christian Holiday in a more, well Christian way, or the more commercial way... I just suggest, as always, do a bit of both!  I will wake up early and covertly plant the basket, the chocolate, and the dyed eggs, but I will also read to my kids the story of Easter using age-appropriate books (The Easter Story, What Is Easter?).  Why not make the most of a magical day to stimulate spirituality, taking advantage of the innocence that makes kids believe bunnies hide eggs, to explain who Jesus is and why he resurrected.  Besides, I won´t deny that, I too, get a kick out of playing the CIA agent on a mission.







No comments :

Post a Comment