ESTO SER LOS CARNAVALES? BUT, HOW TO SAY ‟AGUA GUARO Y CAMPANA”?

Friday, February 28, 2014


Carnival, oh sinful day!!  How doesth one prepare for such a feast? When in Venice thou must wear masks, over at Bourbon Street and beseech plenty a jeweled necks, head to Rio and cloth shall be scarce.  Leaving my merchant of Venice speech aside, allow yourself to contemplate what is your idea of a sinful day and pack accordingly... Fare thee well!
A retail therapy stop at BOA Surf Shop where I intended to practice some restraint and buy just one piece (see blue and white pants above) went a tad overboard.  Especially when after my purchase on my way out, there they were, the cutest cap toe espadrilles. I justified myself as these are an ode to my Parisian style veneration and if that excuse is not good enough, then I am following my own Carnival advice and consider them my Sin.


No comments :

Post a Comment